Rain-X Wax

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rain-X Wax
From: "Stephen Peca" <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:43:00 -0400 (EDT)
 All, I recently bought some Rain-X liquid wax thinking that since it works
well to repel water on my windshield, let's see what it can do on the car body.
 It is a spray-on wax in a blue bottle.  I tried it on my regular car and was
not impressed. Being a little bored, I tried it on the chrome of my TR3.  Maybe
I am imagining this, but the stuff seemed to remove/reduce the omnipresent
small pitting in the chrome.  It put on a great shine.   Is this my imagination
or did it really reduce the pitting?Steve PecaAnnandale, New Jersey1958 TR3A -
TS23867L