High-pitched sound when I push in the clutch

To: <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: High-pitched sound when I push in the clutch
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:50:31 -0400
Hi all!  I've noticed that when I push in the clutch pedal, I get a
quiet, high-pitched sound.  It seems to get better when the car gets
warmer, but I'm not sure about that.  Sign of a serious problem?

********************

William B.F. Steinman
Powell Goldstein LLP
901 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20001
(202) 624-7292 (tel)
(202) 624-7222 (fax)
(301) 651-6083 (mobile)
wsteinman@pogolaw.com

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.