Re: tool help

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: tool help
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:32:46 -0400
On Sunday 18 September 2005 10:35 pm, Randall wrote:
> > am i better off going for a larger air grinder or a small electric angle
> > grinder again about 4 1/2" ?
>
> I'd go for the electric, when you have room to use it.  The cheap "heavy
> duty" model from Horrible Freight has served me well for many years now,
> far longer than I thought it would last.
>
> If I was doing a lot of welding, I might buy another one, so I could have a
> grinding wheel on one and a wire wheel on the other, for cleaning scale &
> rust.
>
> Randall

I 2nd that remark. I got a 4.5 inch from HF about a year ago and it is still
going strong. 15$ on sale, which is about every other week!

I also use it for grinding and rust removal.

I think I will take Randall's advice and get a 2nd one so I dont have to
change from grinding to wire wheel. For 15 $ it will be worth it.

Bob Labuz