RE: TR3 redesign?

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 redesign?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:46:35 -0700
> Right. I've seen it on a TR3-type car called an MGA. If you don't mind
> how slow it'll be, an MG is a good way to go. ;)

Careful there ... there was a very stock-looking MGTD that turned up at the
VTR autox this year, and embarrassed a whole lot of Triumphs.

Besides, I've heard it's not hard to stuff a MGB 1800 into a MGA, and then
Moss sells a blower kit for the MGB ...

OTOH, no way is a MGA a better looking car than a TR3 !!!

I lost a friend in college once because he wanted a car "like" my TR3A, and
I took him to look at an MGA.  When he saw how ugly it looked next to my
TR3, he got really mad, put the car up for sale and never spoke to me again
!

Randall