Re: TR3 doors

To: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 doors
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:18:01 -0400
Now I recall... The TR3 door has the wedge mounts for the side curtains,
and not cut out on the wood the wedges mount on is required. The TR3A
doors have the Dzus mount side curtains, and the wood pieces in the door
have a recess drilled in them for the Dzus screw.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com