re: Wiper Snafu

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Wiper Snafu
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:02:24 EDT
Bryan,
Alternative: just fake it by cutting tiny triangles from plastic to replicate
lost insulating fiber tabs (use plastic material off the top of a spray can,
etc) insert triangle into slot then use a hot pin or wire to make a little
hole to attach the spring ends. Done - Dirt Cheap!
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

 To the crux of the matter: Does anyone out there have a junk wiper motor
they could sell me for a few bucks? I just want it for those tabs,
because my motor is now too pretty to replace.