RE: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)

To: <pethier@isd.net>, <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <twakeman@razzolink.com>,
Subject: RE: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:20:14 -0400
Hi Phil:

Unfortunately, in the smash-and-grab style of autothieving, pressing the
glove-box button takes longer than wielding a crowbar two-handed.

In 1986, a mere week after buying my TR6, with no insurance and not a single
payment on the loan, I too had my TR6 stolen by a joy-riding moron who thought
slashing the top was easier than pressing the unlocked doorhandle button. A
very sad 5 weeks passed before I got my Triumph back. During that time I had
many dreams of meeting a certain faceless thief. In those fantasies I too was
wielding a crowbar two-handed...

Mark