RE: Wiper Snafu

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiper Snafu
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:25:55 -0700
Excellent idea Carl!!

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647
Scottsdale, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of CarlSereda@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:02 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

Bryan,
Alternative: just fake it by cutting tiny triangles from plastic to
replicate
lost insulating fiber tabs (use plastic material off the top of a spray can,
etc) insert triangle into slot then use a hot pin or wire to make a little
hole to attach the spring ends. Done - Dirt Cheap!
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

 To the crux of the matter: Does anyone out there have a junk wiper motor
they could sell me for a few bucks? I just want it for those tabs,
because my motor is now too pretty to replace.