Re: TR-6 Emergency hood release installed

To: <gganoung@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Emergency hood release installed
From: "BobDanielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:05:13 -0400
I did mine exactly per the drawing and had no problem what so ever. After
cutting it, did you remember to put the bend in too?  The only modification
I made was to use a throttle cable lock nut to limit the amount of travel so
the latch didn't move too far. You can see that mod here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/emergency_hood_release.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org