Batteries, suspension, paint, aerodynamics, (you name it)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Batteries, suspension, paint, aerodynamics, (you name it)
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:22:29 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,

I've been a listener (and sometime contributor) to this great list for almost a
year now and I have come to the conclusion that Randall is not one person. He
must actually be a complete team of experts answering under a psuedo name or
perhaps some highly advanced and automated computer system that can read email
and respond accurately and appropriately to the questions and comments posed.
There is no way one person can know that much information.

Randall, if you truly are one person, I am amazed at the wealth of information
that seems to flow effortlessly from your fingertips. I have trouble
remembering what I had for breakfast this morning and you seem to be able to
tell us that the body assembly person on TR3s manufactured between Jan 14 and
22, 1963 was left-handed and used a reverse oriented crimping tool on the lower
door sills because shop foreman threw the other one into the Thames because his
wife left him that day and it took a week to get a replacement (tool, that is).

I am humbled.

Cameron
'71 GT6