RE: Batteries, suspension, paint, aerodynamics, (you name it)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Batteries, suspension, paint, aerodynamics, (you name it)
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:34:42 -0700
> Randall, if you truly are one person, I am amazed at the wealth
> of information that seems to flow effortlessly from your
> fingertips. I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast
> this morning

Don't let me fool you Cameron.  I can't even remember if I *ate* breakfast
this morning.  (Well, I must have, there's a damp cereal bowl on my desk.)

And I haven't a clue about many aspects of restoring Triumphs ... paint,
bodywork, upholstery are all things I take to someone else.  It's all an
act, I only answer the questions I think I know the answers to (or happen to
remember where to find on my hard drive stuffed with gigabytes of Triumph
trivia) !

Randall