Re: Windshield Installation Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Installation Question
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:57:43 -0400
> Would anyone know if there is a difference in thickness of the
> [windshield] seal, hence
> ease of installation, between Moss and TRF?
> Terry
> '59 TR3A (TS 58667)

Actually, I'm going to answer my own question here.  I have the day off
today and the UPS guy just delivered the seal I ordered from Moss to replace
the one I botched into pieces that came from TRF.  I measured them both and
the Moss seal I just received is just about half the thickness of the one
that came from TRF.

The Moss seal will be much easier to install:  that doesn't mean it won't be
impossible, ...just LESS impossible.

Terry