RE: Battery Charge Time?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Battery Charge Time?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:28:39 -0700
> I bought a couple of the HF tenders but haven't used them.
> Someone, maybe Randall, said they can
> destroy the battery.

Wasn't me !

I likewise bought two of them on sale, the first one I tried quit working
before I got around to checking up on it.  I've not tried the other one yet.

> How can I can test them before use?

Dave's suggestion is a lot better than what I would probably come up with,
but it wouldn't hurt to check the voltage again after a month or two.

But barring a failure, or a manufacturing defect, they should be OK.
They're not intended to charge the battery, just maintain an already charged
one.

Randall