Re: America's Reliability Run donation plea

To: James Carruthers <spitlist@mintylamb.co.uk>
Subject: Re: America's Reliability Run donation plea
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:54:50 -0400
At 06:39 AM 9/24/2005, James Carruthers wrote:
>Thought I might give you some encouragement by posting a link to
>some photos I took on Club Triumphs most recent endurance run that
>happenend a couple of weeks ago: Ten Countries Run.

Thanks James.  I'm familiar with that run.  Last year, my friend
Patrick Barber and I did the Round Britain Reliability Run (2,000
miles in 48 hours) in his Triumph GT6 that we shipped from Detroit,
Michigan to England and back.  Perhaps we met you on that run, Club
Triumph sure knows how to organize a drive and we had a
blast!  Patrick and I talked about doing the Ten Countries Run this
year, but opted to make a return visit in '06 for the next RBRR.

As TeriAnn correctly pointed out, our 700-mile run is a short one,
but whatever the distance, long or short, you and I share a common
goal: to raise money for children's charities.  Including this year,
America's British Reliability Run will have raised more than
US$65,000 in the last three years... I'm proud of that.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
Will you sponsor me?  I will be driving my vintage British car for
the National Children's Cancer Society in the 2005 America's British
Reliability Run, October 1st & 2nd!  Help me help kids with
cancer.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more about the run
and make a donation in ANY amount using a credit card via the secure
server.  Donations are fully tax deductible and your entire donation
goes to the charity, I pay all my own expenses.  Thank you!