fall carlisle pa

To: "list" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: fall carlisle pa
From: "Randy Homanchuk" <rhomer@porchlight.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:43:44 -0400
Hello listers,planning on riding down to fall carlisle pa friday  morning on
HD motorcycle  weather premitting (no hurricane type rain) and would like meet
any fellow listers along the way? cross nto the USAthe buffalo area ,take the
I90 to Batavia, then 63 north through  Dansville,Bath,time I ,m on I390 also.
into Pa  most the way on 11/15 through Williamport ,right into Carisle, from a
trip the roadster factory via PEnn turnpike mostly to Armagh,from there north
upI79 to Erie PA to Buffalo, But I could just do that route in reverse for  a
change? Well anyways contact off list  rhomer@porchlight.ca thanks Randy  1960
TR3A not ready yet