PDWA replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDWA replacement
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:35:27 -0400
Howdy all:

I got a replacement PDWA from victoria british.  It has five ports instead of
four.  On one end is the plug for the valve.  On the sides it has two ports
each (front brakes and back brakes)n all of which are filled with plastic
threaded plugs for shipment.  Then, on the opposite end of the plug, there's
another large black plug, with a green plastic cap like the ones plugging the
side ports for shipment. What do I do with this end, as the TR250 only has four
lines in and out of the PDWA?

Thanks!

--------------------------

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.

===     http://www.vtr.org