Re: PDWA replacement

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: PDWA replacement
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:21:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/2005 7:40:35 PM Central Standard Time,
wsteinman@pogolaw.com writes:
> I got a replacement PDWA from victoria british.  It has five ports instead
> of four.  On one end is the plug for the valve.  On the sides it has two
> ports each (front brakes and back brakes)n all of which are filled with
>plastic
> threaded plugs for shipment.  Then, on the opposite end of the plug, there's
> another large black plug, with a green plastic cap like the ones plugging the
> side ports for shipment. What do I do with this end, as the TR250 only has
> four lines in and out of the PDWA?

Sounds like this one is set up for both front pipes to be connected directly.
 In other words, no tee further down for the front circuit.  You could either
send it back or you can try to find a plug to fit.  Try an RV shop.  Since
they sell brake control modules for tow-behind camper trailers they might have
the misc fittings you need.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org