Re: PDWA replacement

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PDWA replacement
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:27:55 -0400
Bill,

My mistake.  I didnt understand where the other hole was until I read
Dave's post.

You didnt mention why you needed a new valve.  If it is just that it is
leaking then I would encourage you to tackle the repair yourself.  The
PDWA is really quite simple inside and only requires a couple O rings
and a new washer to repair it.  I think I bought my O rings from TRF
but I am not positive.  You might even be able to replace them locally.
  If you decide to tackle the repair and need more specific information
on the procedure then just shout.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)