RE: Tme to replace the generator

To: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Tme to replace the generator
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:24:58 -0700
I changed my car to an alternator-it lasted about a year . I replaced it
with another but added a heat shield between it and the exhaust manifold .
It was just a thin thing mounted to the bracket and curved around the back.
The second alternator has run well since,
Mike TR2inLA

===     http://www.vtr.org