Garage Floor Paint

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage Floor Paint
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:41:07 -0500
In the summer of 2004, my neighbor had the concrete floor of his garage painted
w/ Rust-0-Leum Garage Floor 2 part epoxy.  A painter did the work and took
great care to clean, etch, etc. I've been very interested in how it would
endure since it looked very good when new. Unfortunately, the coating is
peeling where the vehicle tires contact the floor.

brgds, Jay

'64 Triumph TR4 since '67

Subject: Epoxy floor pain

Moving into the new house next week and I'm probably
going to use epoxy paint on the garage floor. Does
anyone have experience with Rust-o-leum's version?
Other recommendations?

Thanks.

===     http://www.vtr.org