Re: Side window alignment

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Side window alignment
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:42:32 -0400
Thanks Vance,  I had the same concerns.  When you put the door glass
rubber strip on, did you trim it at all?  If I roll up the window with
the door closed, the rubber tubular part is outside the glass.  If I
close the door with the glass up, the window is outside the door glass
seal.  Is that correct?   Thanks, John

===     http://www.vtr.org