71 E type jag for parts?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 71 E type jag for parts?
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:16:25 -0400
A while ago I posted a message to let people know that a friend of mine
wanted to sell his Jag.   He did not see a lot of interest at the price he
wanted and was pretty much given the impression that it would be either a
real project or only good for parts.  Consequently, he has decided to sell
it as a parts car for $2,000.   The engine and tranny should be OK, other
than the fact that they have not been used in say, 20 years.  I believe
there are other spares that will go with the car also.

I will supply his phone number to anyone who e-mails me off list.   The car
is located in North Attleboro, MA, a small town close to the RI border

I'd appreciate it if someone who is on the jag list could post this message
there.

Ron L

===     http://www.vtr.org