Re: Browns Spitfire/ Electric Gremlins

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Browns Spitfire/ Electric Gremlins
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:29:46 EDT
Thanks Guys for the help,
I had my son in law clean up the fuse box.  I will take a wait and see
position for the time being.  I would think that a new box although a pain to
install may be in order if problems persist.

I would hate to go "Up In Smoke".  I had that happen to me once in a 77
Spitfire.  Not fun, being blinded by white smoke in the cockpit going up a
hill.
Ever see a guy shut one down, pull off and get out of there as fast as
possible?

Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org