RE: TR3A engine rebuild

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A engine rebuild
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:19:43 -0700
> Would it be better just to find an engine already complete and
> swap? Matching
> numbers are not important since they don't match now antway.

Guess it depends on your definition of "better" ... my preference would be
to rebuild my engine rather than start over with someone else's problems.
But I might consider dropping in a "loaner" so I could drive the car and
take my time doing the rebuild ... so far my "loaner" has been in the car
for about 15 years now ... <G>

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org