Re: TR4 top updateTR4 top update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 top updateTR4 top update
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 04:20:53 EDT
Hi Dean,
   I bet you could find a local upholstery shop that would add those stretchy
headers over the side windows, complete with snaps on the rear and a loop on
the front. It's a simple vinyl tube the stretchy part runs inside. It would
help if you had an old top to show them. Just a thought....
   Alan Myers
   San Jose, Calif.
   '62 TR4 CT17602L
Much as I feared, the fit around the side windows was very

===     http://www.vtr.org