RE: TR4A Chassis Parts - KN wheels

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A Chassis Parts - KN wheels
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 07:08:17 -0400
I got a set of KN wheels from Moss several years ago for my TR4, fitted with
195/65-15 tires. I'm completely happy with them, and get a lot of unsolcited
compliments on how good they look on the TR4. You should note that they take
a special shouldered lug nut that is not widely available except from KN
dealers.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4
197 2000 GTV