RE: carpet question

To: <Aledotr6@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: carpet question
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:23:13 -0400
Bud,
VB puts out a "how to install your TR6 interior" guide that I've scanned and
posted on my web site http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/seats.htm#seats You
never mention what model car you have, but if it's a TR6, this guide is a
tremendous help and it's free by calling them.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org