Re: Another Triumphest

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Triumphest
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:16:50 -0700
I second what Barry said.  The weather was great and the rallye
was fun.  The hotel was disappointing.  My son and I ate at the
restaurant in the hotel Fri. morning.  The worst excuse for hotel
food I have ever encountered.  As a family outing I yielded to my
son's request to attend a Doc Watson concert a couple of hotels up
the street on Fri. night.  That was a good time.  I regret missing
the hospitality party.  I didn't realize they would have food
there.  We ate out at local restaurants all weekend.  Next year I
will skip the banquet and show up for the awards ceremony only.
Walking half a mile to get to the awards venue was particularly
hard on my bad ankle.  And what they threw at us for dinner was
certainly not in the price range they charged,

  --
        Best regards,
        Tom

===     http://www.vtr.org