Replacement TR3A turn signal flasher

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacement TR3A turn signal flasher
From: mrv8q@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:45:35 -0400
Hello, Listers, doe anyone know of a replacement turn signal flasher
for the TR3A, other than the usual sources? A fellow at Triumphest used
one from a mid-80's mazda pickup, he said, but wasn't very specific. He
did do a nice job of replacing the new can exterior w/ the old Lucas
one. I'd love to walk into my FLAPS and pick one up. Thanks! Kevin
'59TR3A #58370
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select
delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new
Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White
Pages and more.  See for yourself at
http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/

===     http://www.vtr.org