Re: scam alert - I Think!

To: dennis_reese@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: scam alert - I Think!
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:22:06 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/2005 6:11:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dennis_reese@verizon.net writes:

Today I  received two offers to buy from the UK. In both cases
they stated they  were acting as agents and the buyer would send a
check to me for more than  my asking price and I in turn would send
the difference back as that would  be the agent's profit and the
shipping charges.

Scam! Run away, run away!

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton

===     http://www.vtr.org