Re: ignition woes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ignition woes
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:24:15 -0400
Either a wire connection from the ignitor has come loose or the coil has
gone bad.  I've had both happen at different times.  Motor just turns in
both instances.  Luckly I just happened to have an extra coil in the trunk,
(don't ask why) or I would have been stuck on the Fl. Tpk. in the middle of
no where.

Al  Salvatore
www.triumphowners.com/624