Re: ignition woes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ignition woes
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:18:23 -0500
<<Any
advice on how I go about debugging this is much appreciated!

EASY, Jon!!!

Sorry, but put POINTS back in<G>!!

FWIW, I tell EVERY "purchaser" of Ignitor(s) to get another Dist. and do a
complete points, condenser setup and leave in the boot.

When Ignitor's go bad they = DEAD which =s REPLACE.

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing ILL plates AH BJ 7<G>)[equipped with
POINTS}
'73 Black Tulip MGB (Murial)[equipped with POINTS]
'70 Black El Camino (Blackie)[equipped with POINTS]
'70 Metallic Amber El Camino(Amber)[equipped with POINTS]

===     http://www.vtr.org