Re: Gauges

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gauges
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:46:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:27 PM

> > Anyone have a source for rebuilding the temperature and Ammeter gauges?
>
> MO-MA
> 1321 2nd St NW
> Albuquerque, NM 87102
> (505) 766-6661
>
> T'aint cheap, but the results are worth it.

I agree with Randall's recommendation and comment but a word of warning:
the two gauges will come back from MO-MA looking so good that you will be
forced to send the others.  Either send all six or none.  You might call
Margaret at MO-MA and ask for a solution to the "but I just need two
rebuilt" problem.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

===     http://www.vtr.org