clever clevis caper

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: clever clevis caper
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:59:58 -0400
Looking in a recent Moss Catalog for the TR3 I find that there is a
different part no. shown for the clevis pin shown on the clutch pedal than
for the brake pedal (although both of the different diagrams seem to say
they fit both pedals).

Although the correct screw pin is unavailable for my later TR3A, I am hoping
that the clevis pins for the TR2 fit my car and I want both pedal's pins to
be alike.  On the clutch diagram on p. 32 it shows the clevis pin (45) as
being #582-590

however, on the brake diagram on p. 55 it shows the clevis pin (55) as
#325-150. Am I wrong?  What should I order?  Do I win a prize?

Paul Dorsey, TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org