Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #2426

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, standardtriumph@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #2426
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:21:29 EST
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jonmac.
If I were your geographic neighbor versus your virtual neighbor - I'd take
you for a spin in your own car! (maybe a local buddy can do that for you in the
near future)..
In the mean time, I hope you find many good and fine moments during
your recuperation.
Cheers,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

<< As things stand, I can just about totter out to the car you've yet
to see. The best bits are starting it and listening to it run and I'm giving
myself my own therapy in wrapping the fingers of my duff hand around the
injector pipes and feeling them pulse. I think it'll be a long long time
before the doc passes me off as safe to drive it but this is the therapy I
have to have to make myself get well. >>

===     http://www.vtr.org