alternative hardtop attachment brackets?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: alternative hardtop attachment brackets?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:20:02 -0500
I've got a hardtop from a TR4 that I intend to try on my TR3 as soon as I
mount my 3's windshield (or is it windscreen?)  I am aware of the different
width on these models, but, I think function is my only concern here.
Taking my lax requirements into account, I am wondering if I can devise
a more economical alternative to attachment brackets?  Has anyone thought of
succeeding at this?
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A w/ several TR4 parts