Re: Going retro with cassette tapes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going retro with cassette tapes
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:44:16 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2005 7:35:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mhooper@digiscreen.ca writes:

For  those listers who want to buck the trend of putting MP3 players in
their  cars, here is a useful device that lets you can take your MP3 and
ipod  music and send it to a cassette tape for playing in your car's
existing  deck.

==AM==
Hmmm....

I've got a CD player with one of those adapters that allows you to run the
player through the cassette deck in your car. Now I'm thinking, if I were to
find one of those old adapters that allowed me to play cassette tapes through
my  8-track player...and then plopped the CD player adapter onto THAT
adapter....

Anyone know if that would work? :-)

It's a moot point, though; the car that has the 8-track player has been in
storage since 1981....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org