WD-40 turnover

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WD-40 turnover
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:04:32 -0500
>Still, I like to spin the engine with the plugs out to fill the oil filter
&
>galleries before starting the first time or after prolonged storage.
>Randall

Exactly, and on top of that I thought a squirt of an aerosal lubricant
inside the opened 'combustion chamber' (w/o spark plugs) might be good for
it.
    Most folks who wrote me seemed to say 'it wouldn't hurt' but it 'want
help that much'.  Many questioned using WD40; I'll look for something else
at NAPA tomorrow.  Does Marvels Mystery Oil come in a spray?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey

===     http://www.vtr.org