RE: WD-40 turnover

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: WD-40 turnover
From: CFisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:16:55 -0600
"Does Marvels Mystery Oil come in a spray?"

I just put some Mavel Mystery Oil in each cylinder with a turkey baister.

 My engine had sat for awhile and was blowing a lot of pressure out the
crankase vents so I'm hoping a Marvel Mystery oil soak this week may free up
the rings before my next attempt at running it this weekend.

Cheers,
Curt

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.
"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"

===     http://www.vtr.org