[TR] Re: Speaking of TR3 values...

To: hoyt@cavtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Speaking of TR3 values...
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:45:40 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2006 11:58:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hoyt@cavtel.net writes:

> And here's a 1962 TR3B (TCF1418L) on eBay with a starting bid of $12,000:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zzhq9
>
> Looks very nice. I would think it will sell for close to $20,000.

Hoyt,
Problems underhood with that car.  Looks like a TR3A valve cover (note the
frontal position of the oil breather cap) or even worst a TR3A motor. TCF 3B =
TR4 motor. What is really funny is to me those look like Z/S carbs don't they?
Z/S on a TCF 3B?  That is way out there.  The rest of the cars looks great
except for the lack of white piping on the seats.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org