RE: [TR] Source for Lucas driving lamp bulb?

To: "Ritchie St. Jean" <rstjean1@telus.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Source for Lucas driving lamp bulb?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:20:53 -0800
> Hi Listers. I have need for a bulb for an old set of Lucas driving lamps
> (Amber lens LR10's) from the 50's or 60's.

I'm afraid they aren't quite as old as you think, Ritchie.  The LR10 wasn't
introduced until around 1970 or so.

> On the bulb it says
> MAZDA - Made in
> England - Lamp No. 432.

That's the wrong bulb for a LR10 (which Lucas calls a spotlamp).  Bulb 432
is for an FT10 foglamp.  An LR10 should have bulb 434.

> Can anyone point me to a source for this bulb?

Sorry, I don't have my equivalents chart handy.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org