[TR] Thank you & an open invation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Thank you & an open invation
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:00:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
I just wanted to make a formal THANK YOU! to the
members of the Central Fl. TRIUMPH Club for opening up
an invatation to be able to tag a long with them on a
short car ride to a winery festival. It was one of the
highlights of my trip to FL. last week. Being able to
verbally talk TRIUMPH's to people is a thing that I've
missed out on in the past yr.
The other Highlight of the FL. trip was to meet Tom
Frasher, again. The joy of feeling the engine &
handling of his Stag was greatly appreciated. Thanks
AGAIN, TOM!

List members, I strongly suggest that you get out &
make an attempt to meet our fellow TRIUMPH List
Members, when ever possible.
BTW- I live in Western NY, & I am always willing to
meet you people if traveling through.

Suggestion: To anybody [Canadains] that may be passing
through this way to go to: TRA, VTR, or just near by;
PLEASE feel free to e-mail me & we can work on getting
together. I only have one spare bed, but plenty of
land for camping or to park the 'win-a bagel' for a
night. At least you can save a nights expense. ;>)

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org