[TR] TR4 rear threaded lug stud removal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 rear threaded lug stud removal
From: richhalpern@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:14:25 +0000
Good morning all,

I am trying to replace my wire wheel short studs with the longer ones for steel
wheels. I double nutted the studs and attempted to back them out. I only get
about a quarter of the way out and they become quite resistant to leaving the
hub. I ran the one I was working on back in for now and it did tighten back up.
Has anyone run into stubborn threaded studs, and how do you beat them into
submission?

Rich
61 TR4 CT1438 LO
Lansdale PA