Re: [TR] Two Post Lifts

To: "Mike Lang" <mlang@easystreet.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Two Post Lifts
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:45:43 -0400
I'm getting a new lift this month for my garage enlargement (enhancement)
project. I'll attach an email I had received earlier and the web sites I've
found - I'm sure there are others. I've decided to go with the Mohawk
System I - up to 10,000 lb to be able to do the truck, too.
 web sites:
http://www.americasprideonline.com/autolifts/pro-mechanics-series.shtml#9A
http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/860780.htm
http://www.mohawklifts.com/consumer/2post.php
http://www.rotarylift.com/
http://www.challengerlifts.com/
http://www.asedeals.com/two_post_lift_specs.html

Hope this helps. Let the list know if you find more or have other
information.   I don't like the thought of my car coming down
unexpectedly... or worse the four ton truck.  Check out the floor
requirements of all.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4