Fw: [TR] Two Post Lifts with the attachment

To: "Triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: [TR] Two Post Lifts with the attachment
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:56:32 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
To: "Mike Lang" <mlang@easystreet.com>; "triumph list"
<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [TR] Two Post Lifts

> I'm getting a new lift this month for my garage enlargement (enhancement)
> project. I'll attach an email I had received earlier and the web sites
> I've found - I'm sure there are others. I've decided to go with the Mohawk
> System I - up to 10,000 lb to be able to do the truck, too.
> web sites:
> http://www.americasprideonline.com/autolifts/pro-mechanics-series.shtml#9A
> http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/860780.htm
> http://www.mohawklifts.com/consumer/2post.php
> http://www.rotarylift.com/
> http://www.challengerlifts.com/
> http://www.asedeals.com/two_post_lift_specs.html
>
> Hope this helps. Let the list know if you find more or have other
> information.   I don't like the thought of my car coming down
> unexpectedly... or worse the four ton truck.  Check out the floor
> requirements of all. below is the message from Oct 2000 concerning two
> post lifts:

"I did a lot of research before buying my lift.

I discovered that "reasonable" means cheap. I mean cheap quality.

Go to Mohawk Lifts http://www.mohawklifts.com/

In the world of tools and equipment, you're better off buying quality and
paying once. If
you buy the cheap crap lifts, you'll end up paying more than the Mohawk as
the repair
bills come in.

Consider some differences:

Folded sheet steel pillars vs. milled lift truck fork style pillars.
Plastic slide blocks vs. top quality carriage bearings.
Mail order parts vs. local sales and service
1 year limited warranty vs. 5 year full warranty

Etc, etc.

A lift is a huge expenditure, no matter what you buy. Don't waste your money
on inferior
garbage.

I bought the System 1 (9k lb.)

No relation to Mohawk, just an incredibly happy and trouble free customer.

Andy Litkowiak

 Tom Fansher
 61 TR3A
 62 TR4