RE: [TR] Phishing (was: Recent SCAMS)

To: "'Greg'" <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Phishing (was: Recent SCAMS)
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:29:07 -0400
We got one with a slightly different twist to it. My wife got an email from
someone asking why she hasn't sent the auction item that he paid her for and
to click on an "eBay" link to view the dispute.  At first I thought her
account had been hijacked but then realized it was the wrong email address.
We do a fair amount of selling on eBay but don't use the address that this
Phishing email was sent to. I'm sure that by following the "eBay" link we
would have been asked to log in and they would have captured our info. My
policy is to never click on a link in an email. These crooks are getting
very creative.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org