[TR] japan historic car tour

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] japan historic car tour
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:31:31 -0700
I found this in a Japanese model car magazine--the Japan Historic Car
Tour--takes place next month. It starts in Yokohama( near Tokyo goes south
around Mt. Fuji and the runs north through the Japanese alps ( check out
the movie Initial D to see the roads-out later this year) to Nagano (
winter Olympics) and then back to Yokohama. The over night stays are at
famous Onzens ( hot spring spas with floating sake bottles) . entry fee is
only $2000. oh well I won't be going but what did catch my eye was the two
TR2 s on the drive. one with a hardtop and one with lemans colors- does
anyone know them?? check out the website --the pictures are in
english--just poke around to see all the pictures.

http://www.hobidas.com/blog/jhct2005/archives/2005/05/16/index.html

also try google if that doesn't work

Me I am going on the Iron Bottom tour tomorrow am --I'll figure out Flicker
and have pictures next week----the Iron Bottom leaves the Rose Bowl in
Pasadena and goes 1000 miles  through central ( flooded) California-3 days
and noSUV s blocking the road.

stay tuned
Mike TR2inLA

===     http://www.vtr.org