RE: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:30:50 -0700
> So, what have your experiences been with the intermediate and large clamps?
> These are the two "inside" clamps.

Dave, I've had no experience with them at all on a TR4A.  But I've used ordinary
plastic tie wraps on many other cars.  They work just fine and can be any length
you need ... you can daisy-chain two or more of them together for longer clamps.

Of course the concours judge may not like them ...

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org