Re: [TR] japan historic car tour

To: peb3@cornell.edu, mandrews53@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] japan historic car tour
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:50:28 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Philip E. Barnes <peb3@cornell.edu>

  At 9:31 PM -0700 4/5/06, Michael Andrews wrote:
  >...but what did catch my eye was the two TR2 s on the drive. one
>with a hardtop and one with lemans colors- does anyone know them??

 Did you see the Herald? Quite a collection for the tour.

==AM==
Yeah, and with either a substantial load of luggage in the boot or some
serious decambering of the rear suspension! :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>

===     http://www.vtr.org