[TR] TR4/4A featured in Automobile Magazine

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4/4A featured in Automobile Magazine
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:53:05 -0400
Hi listers...

Today I received the May issue of Automobile Magazine.  There's a nice
article about the Triumph TR4/4A written by Jamie Kitman, complete with
photos courtesy of BMIHT (presumably from old advertisements), on page 122.
Under WHAT TO PAY: Runners start at $6,000, drivers at $10,000, and
excellent, original cars and correct, professionally restored TR4s are
valued around $23,000.  Check it out.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
With your help, we did it!  We raised more than $40,000 for the National
Children's Cancer Society by driving our vintage British cars in the 2005
America's British Reliability Run.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn
more about the run. Thank you!

===     http://www.vtr.org